- Be 18 years and older.
- Complete the initial 12 week course.
- Accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Participate in the Rite of Passage Ceremony.
SOC 12-Week Course is an intense study of the relationship that Jesus, in his humanity, had with our Heavenly Father, and paved the way for men to follow in his footsteps. This course is designed to:
- Lay a foundation for men to learn what it means to be a “spiritual son” through the covenant established by God.
- Bring men into an understanding about the position of “sonship;”
- Help men understand what it really means to “walk in a covenant relationship” with the God, our Heavenly Father.
Men who enroll in this course should either have the desire to operate in the fullness of God’s plan and purpose for their lives, have the desire to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, or desiring to just seek the truth. This course culminates in a Rite-of-Passage ceremony and eligibility for membership in the Sons of Covenant men’s organization. You may also take the course without any obligation to join the SOC, Inc. organization.